Skip to 0 minutes and 2 seconds Fast and affordable a stackable short course gives you specific, in-demand skills that will maximise your career potential. Co-designed with industry, Deakin’s stackable short courses put you ahead of current and emerging trends, so you can take your career further, faster. Study one stackable short course, and make an immediate impact in your career. Or study several to stack towards a Deakin postgraduate degree. Two stackable short courses may give you one Deakin course credit point, which you can use to reduce your study duration and tuition fees. Choose how you want to study, and be in control of how far you take your learning. Get the skills you need today and be ready for the challenges of tomorrow.
By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Analyse the challenges of climate change and environmental degradation for human health.
- Analyse the opportunities for integrating human and planetary health in health promotion initiatives.
- Develop and apply models for promoting health and addressing threats to the environment.
- Analyse needs, identify stakeholders and generate potential strategies to achieve sustainable ecological health outcomes.
- Propose and justify an evidence-based initiative addressing a priority health issue using an ecological health approach.
You will have access to the welcome area to introduce yourself and familiarise yourself with the microcredential structure
From 29 Nov 2021
Promoting Human and Planetary Health
Gain immediate skills to promote sustainable human and planetary health.
10 hours per week
Upon successful completion, you will receive a statement of completion from FutureLearn and a digital certificate from Deakin University
A Digital Certificate and Badge from Deakin University and Credly
|⬅️ Click this image to see more information about the digital badge you will receive upon successful completion, validated by Credly.
Complete your course within 6 weeks, including the assessment, or take extra time and use the regular assessment submission windows to complete within 20–26 weeks of your enrolment